Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OPI Designer Series: Reserve

Oh, the wonderful joys of starting a blog. A blog fail that is. My camera not working, to laziness, we're finally up and running with a half decent post, actually about nail polish. This, is my joy, that goes by the name of Reserve. A light to medium pink holographic by OPI, which we all love so much. There is no cuticle cleanup, because I wanted to swatch this, and get a half decent picture before the sun left. It's an Oregon thing.


This would be the bottle of my go to polish. I do adore my holographics.


With no Macro lens, a closeup of my cuticles in great condition. Oh hey, there's some pretty polish too! I know, I'm so funny. The formula is great. This is two coats.                                         


Depending on the light, this nail polish can look like a lighter, or on this case, a more medium pink.


 Blurry, but we need another picture. Click to zoom on these bad boys to gaze in awe at the intrancing holograohic prettiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment